- 4.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Adjustable Slide-out Glass Shelves
- 1 Full-width and 2 Half-Width Door Storage Bins
- Gallon-Jug Storage in Lower Door Bin
- Can Storage Fits up to 6 Cans
- Full-Width Chiller Compartment
- Recessed Door Handle
- Adjustable Thermostat Control with Push-Button Defrost Mode
- Interior Light
- Reversible Door
- Space Saving Flat Back Design
- Adjustable Leveling Legs
- R600a Refrigerant
- 2014 DOE and Energy Star Compliant
- ADA Compliant
||4.4 Cu. Ft.
||Black w/Stainless Steel Door
||33" H x 19.25" W x 22" D
||34.5" H x 20.25" W x 22.75" D
||110V / 60HZ
Energy Star Rated:
4.4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.