Available fuel options :
- Liquid propane
- Natural gas
- Three Stainless Steel burners (total 69,000 BTUs)
- 1049-sq.-in. cooking surface (728 primary, 321 secondary)
- Independent rear Rotisserie burner (14,000 BTUs)
- Time tested spark ignition system with battery backup
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Halogen grill surface light
- Temperature gauge
- Rotisserie motor, spit rod and forks included.
- Fluid rotation handle
- Lynx Hood Assist Kit
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Ceramic Briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution
- Welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.