Features and Functions
- Wide variety of surface element sizes and wattages
- Left front - 8 1/2", 2,000-watt dual element
- Left rear - 6 1/2", 1,200-watt single element
- Left center - 12, 3,200-watt triple element
- Right center - 8 1/2", 2,000-watt single element
- Right front - 8 1/2", 2,000-watt single element
- Right rear - 6 1/2", 1,200-watt dual element
- QuickCook™ surface elements utilize ribbon technology - elements reach full power in about three seconds
- High infrared transmission for fast cooking, regardless of the type of cookware used
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface with stainless steel frame offers excellent cleanability
- Durable metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer-removable knobs for easy cleaning
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts
- Available in Stainless Steel/Black (SB), featuring black glass
- RVEC345 - 45" Electric Cooktop
- Glass Ceramic Surface - Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with our easy-to-clean glass ceramic top and removable knobs. Wear-resistant glass ceramic surface extremely durable for easy cleanup.
- QuickCook™ Surface Elements - Fast high heat makes cooking a flash in the pan with our QuickCook™ surface elements. Surface elements utilize new ribbon technology elements - elements reaching full power in about three seconds.
- Metal Die-Cast Knobs - Keep everything under control with our childproof metal die-cast knobs. These removable, push-to-turn knobs provide safe, easy operation as well as cleanup.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.